Educating Consumers One at a Time…
History, Background and Interview information on Ron Alford
Ron Alford – Founder and Creator of the Consumer’s Action Plan provides….
Consumer Insurance Education Workshops Disaster Prevention – Management – Recovery Coaching Financial Recovery Management for Insurance Victims 30 plus years of wisdom from helping thousands of clients recover from events. One-on-One Coaching Services.
Car Insurance Secrets
How to Win the Insurance Claim Game
The Crime of the Century – Insurance
Some of His Many Articles
- Insurance Rights of the Consumer
- How to Keep the Fleas out of Your Insurance Security Blanket
- Five Important Tips You Need to Know BEFORE You Commence Your Insurance Claim
- Auto Insurance Secrets
- The Future Belongs to Those Who Plan
- The Pleasure and Pain of Real Estate
- How to Manage your Disaster Recovery Misery Index
- Disaster Seeds™ Why Find and Eliminate Them.
- Auto Wreck Management Planning
- How to Easily Understand Any Insurance Policy
- RFP, The Consumer’s Guide to Get What You Want From Insurance
- Disaster Prevention and Recovery for Small and Medium Companies
- Counter-Terrorism for Consumers Against Big Business with Strategic Media
- Where are the Consumer Advocates.pdf
- Prepare for Winter Driving
- Overview for The CAP
- Ignorant Consumers Are Insurance Companies’ Best Customers
- Hurricane Sandy CAP Flyer
- Five Things That You Need to Know About Your Commissioned Insurance Agent
- How to Intelligently Buy a Homeowner’s Insurance Policy
- Are You Educated or Have You Been Trained by Your Insurance Company?
Facts About Insurance
Print, TV and Radio Appearances
Alford has been the focus of major articles in The New York Times, The Daily News, New York Newsday, The New Yorker Magazine, Good Housekeeping, Home Mechanix, The Philadelphia Enquirer and dozens more.
Radio & TV Appearances
As an expert in crisis management, disaster recovery and the insurance claims process, Mr. Alford has appeared as a guest expert on over 450 radio and TV programs from coast to coast. Including:
|The Early Show on NBC||Live With Regis and Kathy Lee|
|Good Day New York on Fox||Joan Hamburg WOR Radio|
|MSNBC||Ben Dover on KFI Radio|
Lectures, Seminars and Workshops
Alford, conducts public and private seminars to educate consumers and special interest groups about Contingency planning and “Proactive Crisis Management.”
His credo: The best time to learn about managing a crisis is before the event.
Following Hurricane Andrew, The Miami Children’s Hospital and several other large employers retained Alford’s coaching services to teach their displaced employees how to manage their hurricane damage recovery so that they could get back to work.