How much does it cost?
Less than 25¢ per day. Just $89 for the year.
Give me a recap of the features of The Consumer’s Action Plan.
The Consumer’s Action Plan is a membership organization that provides education, risk management tools and support services for its Members.
Membership Features and Benefits include:
- Owner’s Locator Plan – unique system allows you to be notified when there’s a problem with your home
- Education – informative bulletins on line, and articles that provide you time and money savings
- Personal Coaching – Provide personalized coaching assistance when you have a legitimate claim
- Vehicle Recovery Plan – unique system increases your chance of retrieving your car if stolen
- Better Service Plan – Members share their opinions of service providers of all kinds
- Claims With Clout – Insurance claims are settled rapidly and fairly for Plan Members
- Insurance Company Rating – Members chose an insurer based on how they pay claims – not cost alone
- Ron’s Consumer E-Books – Each Member receives copies of all 3 Consumer E-Books, written by Ron Alford, Consumer Educator